Ewart Communications offers a flexible service to meet an organisation’s needs and to capitalise on opportunities such as the two recent reports recommending changes in the promotion and delivery of human rights in Scotland – see our ‘Blog’ to find out more.
Ewart Communications works with you to build the knowledge and skills of your greatest asset – your staff! The service is also designed to build the capacity of volunteers and service users. Projects have included:
- delivering a human rights audit of internal policies and practice;
- undertaking an Equality and Human Rights Impact Assessment (EqHRIA) on a policy and service;
- drafting an organisation specific, human rights policy;
- designing training for staff, service users and volunteers;
- producing handbooks to assist staff put human rights into practice;
- writing ‘rights’ information leaflets;
- researching and drafting submissions about human rights delivery;
- informing a communication and policy strategy on human rights;
- building understanding of the global ‘business and human rights’ agenda in Scotland.
Ewart Communications listens to organisations to help them decide what consultancy they require which can be helpful in progressing ideas to fruition.