Ewart Communications offers a flexible service to meet an organisation’s needs and to capitalise on opportunities such as the two recent reports recommending changes in the promotion and delivery of human rights in Scotland – see our ‘Blog’ to find out more.
Ewart Communications works with you to build the knowledge and skills of your greatest asset – your staff! The service is also designed to build the capacity of volunteers and service users. Projects have included:
- delivering a human rights audit of internal policies and practice;
- undertaking an Equality and Human Rights Impact Assessment (EqHRIA) on a policy and service;
- designing training for staff, service users and volunteers;
- producing handbooks to assist staff put human rights into practice;
- researching and drafting submissions on human rights delivery;
- informing communication and policy strategies on human rights;
Ewart Communications listens to organisations to help them decide what consultancy they require which can be helpful in progressing ideas to fruition.