Ewart Communications offers a flexible service to meet an organisation’s needs as well as capitalise on opportunities and address challenges. Projects include:
- delivering a human rights audit of internal policies and practice;
- undertaking an Equality and Human Rights Impact Assessment (EqHRIA) on a policy and/or service;
- designing training for staff, service users and volunteers;
- producing handbooks to assist staff put human rights into practice;
- researching and drafting submissions on human rights delivery;
- informing communication and policy strategies on human rights;
Ewart Communications listens to organisations to help them decide what consultancy they require which can be helpful in progressing ideas to fruition.